I think I got tagged by Julie! I'm not sure, so if I'm not, than that's embarrassing!
Forgive me if I've done this completely wrong!
A- Attached or Single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? Dennis
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, lemon meringue is my fave, but I love my mom's lemon filled cake also I just am not really a big cake fan, more into brownies!
D- Day of Choice? a Holiday, I know that's not what the question is really asking, but holidays are my favorite days, no school, big sales, lots of food and fun, need I say more!?
E- Essential Item? An eyelash curler, yes Julie I agree that yours is better...
F- Favorite color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Both...it's candy!
H- Hometown? Pullman, Washington is where I was born, Rigby ID is where I grew up.
I- Favorite Indulgence- Chocolate...
J- January or July? July, snow is not my thing. but then again, neither is sweating... hmmm, I do love swimming in July, so, July it is.
K- Kids? Austin, 2 and baby boy barlow on the way.
L- Life isn't complete without? family
M- Marriage Date? sept 13
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 bros, 1 sis
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias or fears? Labor and delivery the second time around, deadly diseases, rejection, bankruptcy, losing my family, failure, icy roads (dennis hates driving with me in the winter)...
I just realized I have a lot of fears, maybe I should talk to someone about that...
Q- Quote? Too many, no I'm lying, I guess I just don't have a favorite. Well, I change my mind...wedding advice given to me--fight naked, when you're young it will distract you, when you're old it will make you laugh!! Thanks Linda!
R- Reason to smile? My family, I love hearing "I wuv you mama", and I love almost everything about Dennis, I wish he wouldn't smack his gum, though. ;)
S- Season of choice? Late summer/early fall
T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) For me this is optional but I would enjoy reading : Jen, Emily, and Carin (sorry guys)
U- Unknown fact about me? I graduated with my associates degree at 18 years old, I used to run off quite frequently as a child and the police squad in pullman knew me by name, some people don't know that I am learning to play the guitar, and that I like punk music--still. Also, I'm very picky, I didn't even know that about myself until just recently. I'll bet none of you could guess how much I really weigh, but that's not going to be published on the web.
V- Vegetable? asparagus--steamed w/S&P, or steamed broccoli
W- Worst habit? Complaining!
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Does it really matter?
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo
2 comments:
Yes Jenn it was you. I knew you would do it. I enjoyed reading more about you. I liked your holiday answer. If I had been that imaginative I would have said the same thing.
referring to 'J' just stay away from those hot pools if you know what I mean? (GIGGLE) :o) Or maybe not...
Post a Comment