
So, I watched that show "flip that house" last night, and I dreamed about it all night. I woke up and was curious about housing costs in Moscow. then I did a search to find the place I grew up in, and it's for rent in June! I loved living there, mind you we moved when I was 7, but I had a lot of fond memories that my siblings probably don't share. Anyway, for those of you who may not believed me when I said we had 7 of us in a 2 bedroom trailer, here it is! I really commend my parents and brothers and sisters for living in this tiny space for 16 years. Anyway, I'll post the link also...not that many of you will want to visit this, but if you're curious you can take a virtual tour! :)
http://www.ckm-properties.com/pullman_mh208.htm
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the link with us. David is looking at the pictures right now. I DON'T know how your family survived in it. I am living in similar circumstances with less children and I am pretty much done. I don't even think I have lived here as many months as your parents did years. Oh My!
I love it! We lived in a similar trailer when until I was 6. It was blue and had two bedrooms and 1 bathroom and I was the youngest of 5 kids. I thought it was sad to move but we didn't up size too much. I grew up in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rental. Actually the square footage is about the same as our apartment minus a garage and put into two levels. Yikes! Love ya!
Post a Comment