Doing this fund raiser has truly blessed my life. I am amazed by the outpoor of love from this community.
A guy from Pocatello called me yesterday and he just saw Tegan's picture on a flyer and felt he HAD to do something to help so...
voila, welcome to the "Feel Good Fundraiser"--in today's world there is too much to feel bad about and supporting the Salce's is something we can really feel good about, also exercise makes some of us feel good, so Gold's Gym in Chubbuck is opening up to anyone who wants to come exercise Saturday June 13th, all you need to do to get in is give a little donation, even if it's a penny! Also, there is a local carwash and indoor shooting range offering the same bargain, if you give a donation, the service is yours free! Isn't that so great, people like him are what makes this so great!
We can't do anything about the economy, so why worry about it, we can do something for Tegan and that's something to worry about and then feel good about. Serving others is what makes our own lives better, thanks Salce family for letting me serve you, it has blessed my life.
1 comment:
Jen you are such a good friend to do all of this. I don't know your friend Ang, but I really want to help. You said earlier in one of your posts that gift cards or just money would be good, so send me your address and I will send something for her. You can email it to me swv_22@hotmail.com. I hope that the fundraiser is a success. Good luck!
Post a Comment