Sunday, August 23, 2009













Grayson loves mac and cheese. Austin makes tons of messes and is a big goof. We're still around, just plugging along. Dennis has decided to get his MBA, so we'll be in Pocatello a while longer. We've been looking at houses, but so far nothing has felt like home...I'll keep you posted. Still need help with our fundraisers, if you guys could put links on your blogs to www.miraclefortegan.blogspot.com, it would be great! Also, let me know if you'd like a flyer to email your friends and family that are around here, I'd love to send you one. Thanks for all your help and support!


2 comments:

VicandNanc said...

You'll be glad Dennis is doing his MBA now, it is such a pain for Vic to have to drive to Pocy once a week and only do one class at a time. I can't believe that picture of the torn up room. I think I would cry!... and hopefully learn how to laugh over it too! ha! Good luck finding a house. It can either be really fun or really exhausting!

The Ward(s) said...

Hey chica-it's Tanya's old roomate Elaine. How the heck are you? You're family is so cute!! If you see Tanya, tell her I said "hi" and congrats for me. Danalynn gave me her blog page and I saw the happy news. Adios chica!

Elaine