Friday, September 18, 2009
Temple day for Tegan
Hi all. I just found out today that lots of family and friends have decided to go to the temple tomorrow with Tegan in mind. Her surgery is Tuesday and will be very intense. They have to have 3 specialists there--a neuroligist, oncologist and an E.N.T. In order to clear the tumor out, they will have to remove her clavicle, clean out the cancer cells and replace it. I am scared to even think about what I would be thinking/doing if this were my child. So there will also be a special fast for those who would like to participate, Tuesday morning. thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me and even more to this little family. Check out the blog for all the info on Thursday's auction, can't believe it's already here!! Also, please tell your friends and family about this, there has been so much hard work put into this auction/ice cream social and we're really hoping for a great turnout!! www.miraclefortegan.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a great supporter of this, good job helping out so much. I hope it all goes well.
Post a Comment