We had a blast! We went to the Venetian and took a Gondola ride, we went to the Tournament of Kings at Excalibur, we went up the Eiffle Tower, lots of shopping at the outlets and fashion show mall--sephora is my new fave by the way!--and dum duh duh daa--PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!! Yes, that's right 10 rows from the stage, Phantom, $50 that was us. "PHANT"ASTIC!! Such a cheezy joke there. sorry. Anyway, needless to say, such a fun weekend we were gone thurs-sun and drove, but 7 1/2 hours in a car w/o kids is not bad at all. We went got roped into going to a timeshare presentation, but it made it totally worth it because we got hooked up with buffets, spa--I got an hour massage, so wonderful! and that's how we got our phantom tickets so cheap! It was so great, can you tell I had a great time!? Such a great trip, loved loved loved it!
PS, sorry all of these pictures are mostly just of our faces, but we really need a new camera, so what you see is what you get and hopefully one day we'll be able to get better pictures.
Phantom tix...

umm, can you tell it's windy? view from the top of the eiffle tower. SO WINDY!!


at the tournament of kings...


PHANTOM TIX!!!
in the phantom theater, even though not supposed to take pics.

on the gondola little hard to get them to take a picture for you when they want to charge $25 a pop! they charge for EVERYTHING!!! so, we just did the best we could, but you can't tell we're on a gondola other than me telling you so. Also, just want to point out this is probably the only time I'll ever look more tan than Dennis!! Thank you spray tanning!

2 comments:
cute pics of you and dennis! fun that you guys got to get away! ... i'm sure you feel like a new woman having a few days without boys running in circles around you. hope it was relaxing :) you look great!
Fun stuff! I'm glad you got to take that nice little trip. It's always nice to have family willing to watch the kiddies for a few days. I'm sure Ryan and I will try that someday soon. :) I'm so jealous you got to see Phantom!
Post a Comment