Monday, September 13, 2010

8 years later...





Dennis and I have been married 8 years now! Monday was our anniversary and to celebrate, we went to the Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls this past weekend while my mom and dad babysat the boys for us! It was such a neat place! We couldn't have gone out of town at a better time because apparently our apartment complex has been having a rodent problem, well, it's a problem for sure because I saw a mouse in our house as I was packing for us to leave! I freaked out! I sent Dennis to the store right away to get traps. We've had all sorts of stuff waiting for the little guy, but haven't had any luck yet. I'm thinking we need a cat, so we might be adopting one for a while.
I have been so lucky to have such a good husband, he really treats me well and is such a great husband and father. There are so many qualities I love about Dennis, but I'll spare you the mushy and move on to the pics. My mom took our engagement pictures and my brother took our wedding shots. Not that I don't love what we got from either or appreciate it, but I wish so much that we would have put up the money to get a professional photographer for our wedding at least! It's just too hard when you don't have the right camera or when you've got kids running around to worry about! Thanks David for doing your best for us! He's an amazing photographer now and with his fancy camera, I'm amazed the shots he gets! So...here's a few shots from a few years (and pounds) ago!

2 comments:

Burdick Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We stayed at the Destinations Inn for our last anniversary, too.
I can't believe how young you both look, especially Dennis in your wedding pics! He looks like a teenager.(: You two are such a cute couple and look even more in love. Crazy how fast time flies, huh?

Laurie said...

Love the pictures. Congratulations