There is some kind of rodent, either a gopher or a muskrat that is trapped in our back porch area. Austin likes to call him the monster. I opened the door to toss a diaper in the garbage, and something scurried away. Kind of freaked me out a bit! Austin keeps asking now to pet the monster. Definitely not going to let that happen! I did call Animal Control here at the Chubbuck Police Dept, but I think the guy is at lunch. So, we'll wait to get our wild animal situation under control...Dennis is totally afraid of it by the way! :)
3 comments:
I loved all the cute things you put down about Austin. He is funny! A total cutie! You are raising him well.:)
It was a muskrat, animal control came not too long after I Posted this. It is now waddling around someone else's back yard, and Austin misses him. One day we'll have a pet, preferably not one that could potentially be carrying rabies. :)
How fun! Life is never boring.
Post a Comment