

Okay, thought I'd get some opinions...do you think Austin looks like me or Dennis? I think he has Dennis's head with my face and coloring. Yes, I realize this is not the cutest picture of me at this age...what a ragamuffin! If you put austin's 3 day picture next to my 3 day picture, they are totally identical. Well, I just looked at these pictures all together and I'd have to say...so far Dennis is totally winning.
I 'm really curious to see what this new baby will look like, will he be a little clone of denno or will he be just like Austin? It is blowing my mind.
5 comments:
He is all you Jenn! Even his coloring is you. Everything except the toes!
Holy cow. I guess he is a pretty good mix of the two of you but he definitely has your coloring...should we say dennifer or as Isaac likes to say, "jennis". Ps. I love your new schedule!
by the way... I just added you to my friends list and I already have you on there as Barlow's...so now you are my friend twice...and I know Aaron will hate that picture...but every kid needs to express them self.
I've said this since the first time I saw Austin - I don't think I've seen a kid that is exactly half his mother and half his father. Neither of you could deny that kid, (not that you'd want to!) The next one will be dark, just you wait. . .
the older he gets, the less he looks like you and the more he looks like dennis. sorry.
Post a Comment