Still no baby yet. I'm so sick of being pregnant and just want to get him out! This whole time I have been lying, not intentionally, but I lied. I was looking at a calendar of the year Austin was born and he was only 1 1/2 weeks early, not 2 1/2. That makes a big difference at this point. It took a week, not three days after they stripped my membranes. So, there you go, I feel much better getting that off my chest. I did get stripped, what a lovely little activity. Men are completely clueless and I really think they should have to go through at least one week at the end of a pregnancy just once. Actually Dennis has been pretty good, I'm just so grumpy right now. The baby is still sitting really high, just camping out. It feels like he might have dropped a little, but I don't know. We had a great little baby shower yesterday put on by my bff Tanya! She is so great, thank all of you that were able to come. I'm totally ready, I just need a baby! And a baby tub, haven't got that yet. : )
I went into labor w/Austin on Sunday the 23rd and had him Monday the 24th. So, wouldn't that be cool if I had this baby tomorrow!? How bizarre is that!? I'm never having a baby in the summer again, one is the heat, but mostly because EVERYONE is gone! I am too needy to have everyone abandoning me right now. My mom thinks I'll still be pregnant when she gets back from Honduras next Saturday, isn't that encouraging? I really need the money, but don't want to go back to work on Tuesday. I get so sore and so tired and it doesn't help put me in labor, just helps put me in pain and a bad mood.
So, pray for me! I NEED THIS KID OUT OF ME!!!
6 comments:
woops, it was sunday the 22nd and monday the 23rd.
Stick in there. I will be there a week from tomorrow to come help you! Can't wait to see you and see a new baby Barlow! Call when anything happens and I will let you know when I am in Idaho to help!
okay, girlfriend... stop freaking out!!!! (I feel close enough to you to say that)... Some would say, "Live in the now" but I know better than to argue with a pregnant lady. But I know you will enjoy your last few days with Austin... just you and him. I am sad that time is over. Everything will work out and you will be so deliriously happy to have another newborn, you won't even notice who is out of town. I'll be here to help you... so knock it off! Just kidding.
It is just killing me that I can't make that baby come out for you! I totally know how you're feeling(remember Molly waited til two days before her due date?) Just know that I'm here, call me whenever. Even when we're gone Tues and Wed, we're just a phone call away plus 2 hours driving if need be ;) Maybe we can go do something to get your mind off it? Call me~~~~~love you to pieces~~Heather
I was about to say, I thought his birthday was my birthday and for the last 38 years it has been the 23rd:)!!! Pregnant moment, we all had them!
SOOOOO sorry you are so miserable. Thank Heavens you are not due August 30TH. I know it does not make you feel any better. I wish I could come and give you a foot massage. Best thing for 9 months pregnant ladies. My good friend, Jill W, up in Washington came and gave me one right before I had Ross. ANGEL!
Love you and will keep you in our prayers. Stinks to have everyone off having fun while you suffer. Your mom ought to know better than to have said that, OUCH!!! I guess we forget a thing or two in twenty-something years of no pregnancy! I will TRY to remember!
HI! Mechelle Felsted, Julie Wilson's Sister, here. I so understand this post. I think most women get to this point. WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THE BABY OUT OF US. I am sure he will be here sooooooon. I thought I was going to deliver early and he was two weeks late. OHMYHECK! I felt permanently pregnant! I was thinking of going on tour and the Permanently Pregnant Women. But he did show up and has been such a joy for the past 11 years. I will pray for all of you. m
Post a Comment