Saturday, August 30, 2008

All Smiles

9 comments:

Heather said...

Oh. My. Goodness! That is so stinkin cute!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I think that he looks just like dennis! He is the cutest little guy ever! Miss you guys!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

How stinkin cute is he!! Love Austin's room by the way.

Kate Call said...

i just laughed out loud.. i L.O.V.E this picture! couldn't be cuter!!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

There is something about this sweet little one that almost makes me want another...I love this picture!

Burdick Family said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I've been thinking we need to have another dessert night soon. I haven't seen Laura's baby yet and I haven't seen Grayson since last time we got together. He is getting so big. That smile just melts me. (:

Heather said...

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! No time to say hello goodbye, I'm late I'm late I'm late!!!! I feel sooooooooooo horrible I didn't call you on your birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!!!! How's 26????? That is a good age, I'd take that one again! By the way --woo hoo! Love the new blog look. Fabulous! Love you tonz~~~~~




(if you don't know the words above are from Alice in Wonderland;) The little white rabbit.....)

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

hey, quick question. how do you get the counter on your friends list to show when thier blogs were last updated?