Saturday, August 30, 2008

Austin's new Room









After the fiasco with Austin's room, Dennis and I decided to overhaul it...Austin now has a sweet Lightening McQueen room. Mostly my intention was to make it so he'd like to spend more time in his room, and not bring so many toys out to the living room. It has worked, a little. He still is the "Austinator" and my house is still toy-zone in every room, but it's a little better. Anyway, I think it's a pretty fun little room. It did have a border that took a long time to get straight and even, and then someone decided to pull it down, guess he didn't like the border. I wish I would have taken a picture before it came off, because it was pretty cool. This is Austin's version of smiling now. He'll get it right one of these times...I hope!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome Room!!! Ya did good, ya did real good!

Emily said...

JENN!!! Wow! How fun! Austin is so lucky! I LOVE the paint color! It goes so great with the red car!

Laurie said...

I love his room! Perfect choice for Austin!