Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Fun

Austin was in Pocatello's Idaho State Journal today! A friend of ours works for the paper doing the family living section. She asked if the boys could be in the paper in their Halloween costumes. The day we took the pictures was the first snowy day of the season, so the shoot was a little different and more challenging than expected. Grayson ended up not being in the picture because it was a doorway shoot with trick or treaters. Austin was a little turkey for the photographer, but they ended up taking something that worked. I think he had to be super-imposed or something ;) It turned out soooo much better than expected, I was really worried that nothing would turn out. We went and had both the boys' pictures taken at Sears the following Monday, I've never done that before for the holiday, and will probably never do it again, once a year for Austin's pictures is good enough for me from here on out!

7 comments:

Kate Call said...

that is so awesome jen! look at your little guy.. already famous! those halloween pics are perfect!!! dressing kids up for halloween makes me want to have my own to dress up,... but not enough to have any yet... i'll just enjoy yours and all my other friends kiddos for now!
*** i'll take it upon myself to get in charge of the next get together bc i really am dying to see you all!

julie said...

Wow, Austin is famous at such a young age. I am so proud to be his aunt. The holiday pictures are adorable. Why don't you think you will do them again?

julie said...

Warning: Jenn I have posted some pictures of black widows on my blog. They are not huge but thought you might like to know.

Ashlee said...

They look so cute...I just had they boys pics taken. It was an absolute mess. I've decided not to do it again until I can threaten them with more bodily harm.

julie said...

spider pictures are gone!

Burdick Family said...

Love the Halloween photos Jen! I would never have thought about taking Carter for a photo shoot in his costume, but your boys look adorable. I saw you and Dennis at Costco today, but as you know, it was so crazy crowded I could'nt have fought through everyone to come and say "hi."

Roxanne said...

oh my gosh! how cute and how fun! Could your little boys be any more darling? I think not! Love you all!