Hi. This month has been a busy one! The fourth was so fun, we had my brother and his wife and daughter here and they acutally moved down the road from us this last weekend. Jared and Dennis had a little too much fun lighting fireworks, I'm pretty sure those were ahem, legal. Pocatello's fireworks were AWESOME this year, they were the biggest I've ever seen! Dennis, Austin and I watched, it was so fun! Grayson is not walking yet, but is getting close. Relay for Life was last weekend, we made luminary bags for my Grandpa and Tegan, it was really neat to see, I'm excited to be more involved next year. We got Jared moved in this last weekend, he's starting the P.A. program this fall at ISU, we're excited to have them so close. I probably won't be so excited when my husband goes missing all the time! Austin had his first visit to the dentist today and he did AWESOME!! Thanks Val! He sat so still and did everything he was asked! What a great little patient, we wish they could all be like him! Dennis has had one thing after another. A couple of weeks ago he hurt his back really bad at work, the phys. therapist thinks he probably pulled some ligaments. He left church after the Sacrement yesterday because he wasn't feeling well, and ended up being so sick in bed all day. He had a blessing last night after throwing up a few times and then this morning we got him to the doctor. The doctor said he has the worst case of tonsillitis he's ever seen and that he may need to see a specialist. His throat looks terrible. No tonsil hockey for a while--germaphobe. ;) TMI.
Anyway, so busy little last couple of weeks! Phew. I'm working every day this week and then the week after I get a 5 day weekend! YAY, can't wait!
1 comment:
Wow, looks like Austin was such a good boy for his cleaning! What a good boy!!! I'm so proud of him. :) Hope Denns is feeling better. Love it that you did the luminaries. I haven't ever been to that, I should go. My mom used to always go and make one for me since I had "cancer" but I don't think I should count...anyway, love the ones for your grandpa and Tegan!!
Post a Comment